- When the trial lawyer represented the client, their priority was helping the client
- When the structured settlement professional set up the structured settlement, their priority was also to help the person.
- When we help our clients find the best solution for their post settlement financial situation, for us it's all about helping the person.
- At Strategic Capital, it’s about helping the person sell their payments only when it makes sense. It’s about tapping into the structured settlement as little as possible. It’s about addressing the client’s current needs while at the same time trying to help the client avoid problems in the future.
- Our organization is made up of people who are united in our caring, problem solving mentality and our drive to deliver results for our clients. Whatever we do, we're always connected to the bigger picture - helping clients meet their changing financial needs, both now and in the future.
Speak with one of our experts for expert care and attention at 1-866-256-0088. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What are the Tax Implications of Keeping or Selling my Settlement?
- Three Stories of People Who Should have Reconsidered their Settlement Sale
- Keeping Your Money Safe
- Finding the Money You need in Other Ways
- The Legality of Selling a Structured Settlement in Your State
- Who Regulates Structured Settlement Factoring Companies?
- How YOU Can Avoid Getting Ripped Off
- Getting Court Approval
- Federal and State Laws give You the Right to Sell
- Attend to your Needs – do what You meant to do with the Money.
Return to Structured Settlements menu page