We want to give you the straight goods and ask you to think carefully about them:
- When you sell structured settlement payments, it costs you money.
- There may be other ways for you to solve your financial need.
- If you decide to sell structured settlement payments, you do not need to sell all of your payments.
- The better the price, the fewer the payments you have to sell and the more payments you can keep.
- Try to keep as much of your structure as you can.
- Last but not least, it is important to get a good price. We will provide you with a good price, up front and without hassle. Beware of those who will mislead you by offering a low price, and then suddenly raise their price significantly - how can you trust them? What does that tell you about their intention of helping you?
Think about it.
- Making Informed Decisions
- Can I Sell My Settlement? Yes – and there are Many Good Reasons to do so.
- Five Situations where You Might Wonder if Selling is a Good Idea
- A Walk through the Structured Settlement Sales Process
- Five Things You MUST Consider when Choosing a Company
- How Long will it take to get My Money and How can I Speed Up the Sale
- Can You Sell Payments for Children, Elderly and Disabled?
- Getting the Most Value from Your Current Settlement Payments
- Test Your Knowledge – Checklist and Quiz: A List of Items to Consider from beginning to end of the Process and a little Quiz of most Important Points
Return to Structured Settlements menu page