1. Our Commitment to Privacy
2. Our Privacy Pledge
3. How do we protect the confidentiality and security of your information
4. Our Information Practices
5. Information We May Collect
6. The Way We Use Information
7. Safeguarding Customer Information
8. How you can access or correct your information
9. How to contact us
The Strategic Capital team appreciates the relationship it has with you and respects your right to privacy. We have developed the following policies to reassure you that we are here to protect your privacy.
Your privacy is important to us. To protect your privacy we have developed this policy to inform you of our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
In order to complete a transaction with you in a timely and professional manner, we depend on particular information from you. We guarantee to inform you on the information needed to process, complete and service transactions specific to you by:
1. Preventing unauthorized access to your information from individuals other than you (if not previously authorized);
2. Refusing to disclose your contact information to third parties for marketing or other purposes without your consent;
3. Upholding control over the confidential details of your transaction.
The Strategic Capital team protects information by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information you provide, including through the use of the following measures:
2. Organizational (e.g. access only on a "need to know" basis),
3. Technological (e.g., passwords) and training of employees.
The following policies and procedures protect the privacy of your information, whether you are a current or returning annuitant.
In our day to day transactions, we may collect the following types of information about you from your application, agreements and other forms which include:
3. Social security number
4. Marital status
5. Information regarding your future stream of payments
6. Nature of your situation regarding your settlement
7. Why you want to sell
8. Information from consumer reporting agencies (such as credit relationships, credit worthiness and history)
We use the information you provide when you're requesting help so we can give to you the best no-obligation quote to reflect your current and future needs. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete the order.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties not involved in your transaction.
You can complete a quote request on our website if you would like to receive a no-obligation quote. Information you submit on our website will only be used to fulfill this request.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
Finally, the Strategic Capital team never uses or shares the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Access to customer information is limited to personnel who need the information to perform their job responsibilities. Electronic and procedural safeguards are practiced to protect the details of your transaction.
You can request a copy of the information you submitted to receive a no-obligation quote by contacting us at info@StrategicCapital.com and requesting a copy in writing.
We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
You can correct factual errors in your personal identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error, along with proof of the accurate information that means its best to provide proof of the accurate information.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at 866.256.0088 or send us an email at info@StrategicCapital.com
575 Madison Avenue, Suite 1006
New York, New York 10022-2511